Friday, March 11, 2011

Wedding Souvenirs New High (Just Don't Tell the Dorgis)

Thanks to fellow blogger Thomas Moore Sr, the inimitable Anglophile, I found this incredible book, Knit Your Own Royal Wedding, by Fiona Goble.

Knit Your own Royal Wedding



It's been several years since I knit toys for my children but this is so cute, charming, and quirky not only have I ordered the book I may even knit the whole thing - or at least one of the corgis! Adorable! My favorite Royal Wedding souvenir - without question.


EitheLinnet, Monty, Willow or Holly, one of The Queen's current corgis*

Knitted nuptials: Archbishop Rowan Williams marries William and Kate, watched by the Queen, Prince Philip, Camilla, Prince Charles and Prince Harry
From left: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Camilla Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Charles, Prince Harry, Prince William, Miss Catherine Middleton, the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr. Rowan Williams

*With respect to Vulcan, Candy, and Cider, The Queen's current dorgis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment