Sunday, April 24, 2011

Artistocakes and Royal Icing

As the anticipation builds we are trying to remain... organized. It's fun to be swept up by the spirit of a happy occasion. I shall be busy planning for the MLI's Friday viewing - thanks to my darling family, one thing we will definitely enjoy with our Buck's Fizz is... cake - with royal icing, of course. My sweet family gave me these adorable baking cups for Easter. They know I love to cook and bake for family and friends - after all, is there any better way to celebrate than with food? (Artistocakes - can you believe it?)



Otherwise it's all systems go for a fabulous and I think very sweet and touching Royal Wedding. So cynics and naysayers - Begone! We are getting ready for a joyous event and damn the torpedoes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment